Advising Tips for Transfer Students:
1. The transfer advisor only evaluates CS major courses.
2. For your appointment with the transfer advisor, please bring the following documents (if available; online documents are ok):
- List of all major related courses with course title, semester taken, college taken at, and grades obtained
- If possible, please bring course descriptions, syllabus, text book title, and any other related course materials.
3. For evaluating upper division CS courses, you may have to meet with individual CS instructors.
4. For evaluating Mathematics, Physics and Biology courses, you may have to meet with faculty in those departments.