CoSE Computing Life Sciences announces 2018 CLS Mini Grants Winners!
- D. Quintero (Engineering): “Development of an integrated upper-limb rehabilitation system for in-home treatment for stroke patients”
- M. Kuhn (Chemistry): “Merging bi data with machine learning to investigate bacterial protein acetylation”
- L. Burrus (Biology), in collaboration with V. Pastore (IBM Research): “Dev. and validation of Filodefect, a computational tool for Filopodia qiantitation”
- A.Aljarah (CS), F. Tehranipoor (Engineering): “Proposing a novel secure framework for mobile applications”
- Z. Jiang (Engineering), H. Yue (CS): “Gait parameter estimation through combining floor vibration and wireless motion detection”
- I.Yoon (CS), J. Ramirez (Biology): “Seamless integration o DeepLearning (Machine leaning) prediction for monitoring cellular differentiation of muscle cells in Xenopus laevis”
- P. Fazli (CS): “Learning to navigate like humans”