- Jiangping Han, Kaiping Xue, Hao Yue, Peilin Hong, Nenghai Yu, and Fenghua Li, “Receive Buffer Pre-division Based Flow Control For MPTCP,” The 13th IEEE International Conference on Mobile Ad-hoc and Sensor Networks (MSN 2017), December 17-20, 2017 (Best Paper Award)
- Jianqing Liu, Haichuan Ding, Ying Cai, Hao Yue, Yuguang Fang and Shigang Chen, “An Energy-Efficient Strategy for Secondary Users in Cooperative Cognitive Radio Networks for Green Communications,” IEEE Journal on Selected Areas in Communications, to appear
- Kaiping Xue, Yingjie Xue, Jianan Hong, Wei Li, Hao Yue, David S. L. Wei, and Peilin Hong, “RAAC: Robust and Auditable Access Control with Multiple Attribute Authorities for Public Cloud Storage,” IEEE Transactions on Information Forensics and Security, to appear.
- Jie Wang, Xiao Zhang, Qinghua Guo, Hao Yue, and Hongyu Wang, “Device-free Wireless Localization and Activity Recognition: A Deep Learning Approach,” IEEE Transactions on Vehicular Technology, to appear.
- Jinlin Peng, Hao Yue, Peilin Hong, Kaiping Xue, and Yuguang Fang, “Energy-Aware Scheduling for Multi-Hop Cognitive Radio Networks,” IEEE Transactions on Cognitive Communications and Networking (TCCN), vol. 2, no. 4, pp. 397-410, October 2016.
Acquisition of a Power-Hardware-in-the-Loop (PHIL) System to Enhance Research and Student Research Training in Engineering and Computer Science, NSF MRI, Co-PI, $297,318, 01/10/2017.
Collaboration with Arista Networks, PI. $30,000, Silicon Valley Community Foundation, 12/2015 to 12/2016.