Graduate Coordinator & Graduate Admission
3D Visualization over the Internet, Educational Games with Social Interactions, CUDA Application
- Ilmi Yoon, Eun-Young Kang, and Oh-Young Kwon, “DeBugger Game: Mobile Virtual Lab for Introductory Computer Programming Courses”, Proceedings of the 20014 American Society for Engineering Education (ASEE) Zone IV Conference, Cal State, Long Beach, Apr. 24-26, 2014.
- Ilmi Yoon and EunYoung Kang, “Transforming Experience of Computer Science Software Development through Developing a Usable Multiplayer Online Game in One Semester” 6th International Conference on Computer Supported Education, 1-3 April, 2014, Barcelona, Spain.
- Ilmi Yoon, Gary Ng*, Hunvil Rodrigues*, Trang Nguyen*, Jae H. Paik, Sanghyuk Yoon, Rich Williams, Neo D. Martinez, "Iterative Design and Development of the 'World of Balance' Game: From Ecosystem Education to Scientific Discovery," IEEE International Games Innovation Conference (IGIC), Sept. 2013, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada, Pg. 283-290.
- Alan Shimoide, Ian Kimball, Alba A. Gutierrez, Hendra Lim, Ilmi Yoon, John T. Birmingham, Rahul Singh, Megumi Fuse, “Quantification and Analysis of Ecdysis in the Hornworm,Manduca sexta,Using Machine Vision-Based Tracking”, Journal of Invertebrate Neuroscience, Volume: 13 Issue: 1, 2013 (p. 45)
- Center for Advancing Women in Technology, “Improving Diversity in the Computing Industry; Attracting Female Biology Students to Computer Science”, $354,450, Jan 2016 – June 2018.
- Industrial Donation from DQ Technology ($120,000 for 8 months) to work on Mobile App (“Monami”) Development (Nov. 2014- Sept. 2015)
- “Transforming Experience of Computer Science Software Development through Multiplayer Online Game Classroom Collaboration in Industrial Format” NSF DUE 1140939 ($150K) Awarded, PI – Ilmi Yoon (Aug. 2012 – Jul. 2015)