3D Visualization over the Internet, Educational Games with Social Interactions, CUDA Application
Advising hours are Appointment Only
- Ilmi Yoon, Gary Ng, Xuejing Dong, Haichuan Duan, Anu Aggarwal, Rujoota Shah, Gloria Ku, “SUPERCALY: Smart Life Assistance by integrating a Calendar App with Location Tracking, Media Organization and Social Connection,” to appear in IEEE Annual Computing and Communication Workshop and Conference (CCWC), Las Vegas, NV, Jan. 9-11, 2017.
- Joshua Lee, Samantha Jun, Kyubin Kim, Ilmi Yoon, “Summer Programming Boot Camp; Teach high schoolers first and let them teach middle schoolers” to appear in 2016 International Conference on Computational Science and Computational Intelligence (CSCI), Las Vegas, NV, Dec. 15-17,2016
- Ilmi Yoon, Selman Kahya, Imram Alavi, Joshua Lee, Ji Won Shin, “SmartReader for a better E-learning”, to appear in Proceedings of 15th International Conference on WWW/Internet at Mannaheim, Germany Oct. 28-30, 2016, Pg. 238-242
- Saylor B.*, Kulkarni A., Martinez N., and Yoon I. (2016) Optimizing Ecological Sustainability by Integrating Intuition and Machine Learning via Gamification. Appears in the Proceedings of the International Conference on Computational Sustainability. July 2016, Ithaca, NY, USA.
- NSF INCLUDES, "SF CALL: Computing for All Learners and Levels", $300k, Nov 2016 - Oct 2018
- Center for Advancing Women in Technology, “Improving Diversity in the Computing Industry; Attracting Female Biology Students to Computer Science”, $354,450, Jan 2016 – June 2018.
- Industrial Donation from DQ Technology ($120,000 for 8 months) to work on Mobile App (“Monami”) Development (Nov. 2014- Sept. 2015)
- “Transforming Experience of Computer Science Software Development through Multiplayer Online Game Classroom Collaboration in Industrial Format” NSF DUE 1140939 ($150K) Awarded, PI – Ilmi Yoon (Aug. 2012 – Jul. 2015)