Phone: (415) 405-0787
Building: Thornton Hall
Room Number: 949
Office hours will be posted on the respective iLearn page and held through Zoom. Please contact the office if you are unable to find instructions for office hours for a particular class.
Advising HoursMonday: 11:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
Areas of Expertise
- Mobile Applications Security
- Access Controls
- Policy Conguration/Enforcement
- Web Security
- Application-level Attacks
- Native and Hybrid Apps
- Computer Science Education
- UNCC Provost Teaching Award 2016
- Abeer AlJarrah and Mohamed Shehab. “CordovaConfig: A Tool for Mobile Hybrid Apps’ Configuration" . ACM 17th International Conference on Mobile and Ubiquitous Multimedia (MUM 2018)
- Abeer AlJarrah and Mohamed Shehab. "Closer Look Inside Mobile Hybrid Apps Configurations: Statistics & Implications”. IEEE Future of Information and Communication Conference (FICC) 2019.
- Abeer AlJarrah , Michael Thomas and Mohamed Shehab. "Investigating Temporal Access in A Flipped Classroom: Procrastination Persists". International Journal of Educational Technology in Higher Education 2017
- Abeer AlJarrah and Mohamed Shehab. "The Demon is in the Configuration: Revisiting Hybrid Mobile Apps Conguration". Proceedings of the 12th International Conference on Availability, Reliability and Security. ACM, 2017
- Abeer AlJarrah and Mohamed Shehab. "Maintaining User Interface Integrity on Android". COMPSAC. IEEE, 2016.
- Mohamed Shehab and Abeer AlJarrah. 2014. "Reducing Attack Surface on Cordova-based Hybrid Mobile Apps". In Proceedings of the 2nd International Workshop on Mobile Development Lifecycle (MobileDeLi '14). ACM, New York, NY, USA, 1-8.
WebsiteDr. AlJarrah's website