Phone: (415) 338-2289
Building: Thornton Hall
Room Number: 930
Office hours will be posted on the respective iLearn page and held through Zoom. Please contact the office if you are unable to find instructions for office hours for a particular class.
Areas of Expertise
- Wireless and Mobile Networking
- Cyber-Physical Systems
- Collaborative Research: CS4SF: A Scalable Model for Preparing High School Teachers to Provide Rigorous, Inclusive Computer Science Instruction, PI, $389,996, NSF, 10/01/2018-09/31/2021.
- MRI: Acquisition of a Power-Hardware-in-the-Loop (PHIL) System to Enhance Research and Student Research Training in Engineering and Computer Science, Co-PI, $297,318, NSF, 09/15/2017-08/31/2020.
- Michael Lee*, Jie Wang, Hongning Li, Feng Ye, and Hao Yue, “Reader Scheduling for Information Collection in Large-scale RFID Systems,” The IEEE Vehicular Technology Conference (VTC-2018 Fall), Chicago, IL, August 27-30, 2018.
- Ilmi Yoon, Jennie Lyons, Lawrence Horvath, Hao Yue, Bryan Twarek, Julie Remold, and Eric Hsu, “SFSU INCLUDES on SF CALL”, The Collaborative Network for Engineering and Computing Diversity Conference (CoNECD 2018), Crystal City, VA, April 29, 2018.
- Kaiping Xue, Xiang Zhang, Qiudong Xia, David Wei, Hao Yue, and Feng Wu, “SEAF: A Secure, Efficient and Accountable Access Control Framework for Information Centric Networking,” The IEEE International Conference on Computer Communications (INFOCOM 2018), Honolulu, HI, April 15-19, 2018.
- Jiangping Han, Kaiping Xue, Hao Yue, Peilin Hong, Nenghai Yu, and Fenghua Li, “Receive Buffer Pre-division Based Flow Control For MPTCP,” The 13th IEEE International Conference on Mobile Ad-hoc and Sensor Networks (MSN 2017), December 17-20, 2017. (Best Paper Award)
- Jie Wang, Xiao Zhang, Qinghua Guo, Hao Yue, and Hongyu Wang, “Device-free Wireless Localization and Activity Recognition: A Deep Learning Approach,” IEEE Transactions on Vehicular Technology (TVT), vol. 66, no. 7, pp. 6258-6267, July 2017.
WebsiteDr. Yue Website