Phone: (415) 338-2207
Building: Thornton Hall
Room Number: 946
Office hours will be posted on the respective iLearn page and held through Zoom. Please contact the office if you are unable to find instructions for office hours for a particular class.
Advising HoursFriday: 2:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Areas of Expertise
- Soft Computing
- Decision Support Systems
- Software Metrics
- Computer Performance Evaluation
- Montgomery, B, S. Dragićević, and J. Dujmović, Using Soft Computing Logic and the Logic Scoring of Preference Method for Agricultural Land Suitability Evaluation. D.A. Griffith, Y. Chun and D.J. Dean (Eds), Advances in Geocomputation. Geocomputation 2015 – The 13th International Conference, pp. 217-227, Springer, 2017.
- Dujmović, J., Relationships between fuzziness, partial truth and probability in the case of repetitive events. In V. Kreinovich (Ed.), Uncertainty Modeling. Studies in Computational Intelligence 683, pp. 61-69, Springer, 2017.
- Dujmović, J. and G. Beliakov, Idempotent Weighted Aggregation Based on Binary Aggregation Trees. International Journal of Intelligent Systems, Volume 32, Issue 1, pp. 31–50, DOI: 10.1002/int.21828, January 2017.
- De Tré, G., J. Dujmović, and S. Zadrożni, Bipolarity and Multipolarity in Aggregation Structures. In Recent Developments and New Direction in Soft-Computing Foundations and Applications, edited by L. Zadeh, A.M. Abasov, R.R. Yager, S. Shabazova and M. Reformat. Studies in Fuzziness and Soft Computing, Vol. 342, pp. 49-70, Springer, 2016.
WebsiteDr. Dujmovic Website