Phone: (415) 338-2307
Building: Thornton Hall
Room Number: 913
Office hours will be posted on the respective iLearn page and held through Zoom. Please contact the office if you are unable to find instructions for office hours for a particular class.
Advising HoursFriday: 7:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Areas of Expertise
- Computational Drug Discovery
- Multimedia Information Systems
- Biological Imaging
- NIH-R01: An Automated High-Throughput Phenotypic Screen for Schistosomiasis Drug Discovery, National Institutes for Health, Joint-PI.
- Designing Systems for Molecular Query-Retrieval and Molecular Informatics, National Science Foundation, National Science Foundation, PI
- William and Melinda Gates Foundation: Development of a Macrofilaricidal Drug Candidate for the Treatment of Human Onchocerciasis, Co-PI
- R. Eshleman and R. Singh, “Reconstructing the Temporal Progression of Biological Data Using Cluster Spanning Trees”, Accepted, IEEE Transactions on NanoBioscience, 2017
- T. Olson** and R. Singh, “Predicting Anatomic Therapeutic Chemical Classification Codes using Tiered Learning”, Accepted, BMC Bioinformatics, 2017
- R. Eshleman** and R. Singh, “Leveraging Graph Topology and Semantic Context for Pharmacovigilance through Twitter Streams”, BMC Bioinformatics, Vol. 17 (Suppl. 13): 335, 2016
- J. Dohrmann** and R. Singh “The SMAL web server: global multiple network alignment from pairwise alignments”, Bioinformatics, Vol. 32 (21), pp. 3330-3332, 2016
WebsiteDr. Singh Website