Phone: (415) 338-2307
Building: Thornton Hall
Room Number: 913
Office hours will be posted on the respective iLearn page and held through Zoom. Please contact the office if you are unable to find instructions for office hours for a particular class.
Unavailable during the Fall 2021 Semester
Areas of Expertise
- Computational Drug Discovery
- Multimedia Information Systems
- Biological Imaging
- Computational Epidemiology
- Reasoning with chemically induced dynamic phenotypes in whole-organism assays, National Institutes for Health, 2019-2022; PI: R. Singh
- Designing structure-phenotype query-retrieval and analysis systems for microscopy-based whole organism studies, National Science Foundation, 2018-2022; PI: R. Singh
- D. Jha and R. Singh, “SMARTS: the social media-based addiction recovery and intervention targeting server”, Vol. 36(6), pp. 1970-1972, 2020.
- R. Singh, R. Beasley, T. Long and C. Caffrey, “Algorithmic Mapping and Characterization of the Drug-Induced Phenotypic Response Space of Parasites Causing Schistosomiasis”, IEEE/ACM Transactions on Computational Biology and Bioinformatics, Vol. 15 (2), pp. 469-481, 2018
- P. Skums, A. Zelikovsky, R. Singh, W. Gussler, Z. Dimitrova, S. Knyazev, I Mandric, S. Ramachandran, D. Campo, D. Jha, L. Bunimovich, E. Costenbader, C. Sexton, S. O’Conor, G-L Xia, Y. Khudyakov, “QUENTIN: reconstruction of disease transmissions from viral quasispecies genomic data”, Bioinformatics, Vol. 34, (1), pp. 163-170, 2018
WebsiteDr. Singh's website